Heritage Walk to Lodi Garden
A heritage walk in the beautifully landscaped and well laid gardens. The main attractions are the monuments belonging to the Sayyid and Lodi dynasties around which the garden was laid out in 1936 by relocating the then existing village.
• Location: central Delhi
• Meeting point: Gate no. 1, on Lodi Road, opp. Mausam Bhawan
• Distance: about a kilometer & half
• Duration: 2 hrs
• Date: see calendar of the month on our website
• Time: early morning to late evening
• Who can come: All are welcome. Wheelchairs can be negotiated in this area
• What to wear & carry: Drinking Water & Walking shoes
How to get there:
o Metro: the nearest metro station is Jor Bagh. Take rickshaw or auto to Lodi
o Auto/Cab: get dropped off at the entrance to Lodi Garden.
Available at the entrance
• Charges: Rs. 400/- per head for regular walks (those part of our calendar). For
cusomised walks: Rs. 2500/- for a single person; Rs. 3500/- for 2-5 persons; Rs. 700/-
per head for 6 or more persons.