They say “Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”. I say “Beauty is what makes the beholder realize what they missed all this while”. Before you start the journey to the most popular island of Indonesia, few things to keep in mind:
· Tourist: Pack your beach wear for sure
· Art lovers: carry few extra luggage bags (you are not returning empty)
· Photographers: Perfect natural lights for your best clicks
· Foodies: Feel the spices straight from the volcanoes!
· Lovers: Well, fall in love again!
Serene, culturally beautiful and romantic… that’s Bali!
You can easily get a connecting flight to Bali from the major cities of India. We boarded our flights from the capital enroute Kuala Lumpur. It took us approx. 10 hours to reach Denpasar Airport, Bali. Despite of the rainy clouds causing continuous turbulence our pilot managed the almost smooth landing for us. Oh, almost forgot, you might just not want to miss the beautiful blue water beneath while landing! You can easily get an on-arrival visa without any hassle or queue!